Admissions and Financial Aid

Student On-Campus Employment

Domestic and international graduate students may be employed through Student Employment. Students must be matriculated in a Brandeis degree-granting program and enrolled at least half-time in classes in order to be eligible to work on-campus.

In order to obtain a job on campus, all students must be able to present original identification to the university that satisfies the requirements of Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification).

Appropriate forms of identification include a U.S. Passport, an Alien Registration Card, a foreign passport with Employment Authorization or a driver's license with an original Social Security Card or birth certificate.

Although the Office of Student Financial Services maintains a listing of available on-campus positions it cannot guarantee employment. It is the student's responsibility to secure and maintain a position.