National Research Center for Parents with Disabilities

Request Help

If you're a parent with a disability who is looking for resources or support, we provide a list of organizations and resources from across the United States that may be helpful.

If you need other assistance, we will try to help. Please fill out the form below and click "Submit." You may also contact us for assistance in locating information.


Fill out my online form.
Please also see Resources in Your State for a list of organizations and resources organized by state that may be helpful to you.