Heller Diversity and Inclusion Pledge
- To make Heller a safe and welcoming place for all people.
- To be aware of my own biases against people who are different from me, and to hold myself accountable for my actions and words, even if it is uncomfortable.
- To engage in respectful dialogue and language that is responsible and sensitive to the opinions of others and free of rancor and attack, in and outside the classroom.
- To intentionally and consistently act to address societal inequity and injustice in the broader community.
- Ultimately, I pledge to work for a world in which everyone is free to be who they are and can lead fulfilling lives, without having to overcome discrimination.
Each year Heller students, faculty and staff reaffirm this pledge and post a signed copy on their office doors.