Fall 2015 Orientation Dates:
- Master of Business Administration in Nonprofit Management (MBA) orientation begins: Monday, August 24
- Master of Arts in Sustainable International Development (SID) orientation begins: Monday, August 24
- Master of Arts in Coexistence and Conflict (COEX) orientation begins: Thursday, August 20
- Master of Science in International Health Policy & Management (MS) orientation begins: Friday, August 21
- Master of Public Policy (MPP) orientation begins: Monday, August 24
- Doctor of Philosophy in Social Policy (PhD) orientation begins: Monday, August 24
All orientation programs are mandatory. Program administrators will distribute more details to admitted students via email. All students will discuss their course options with their faculty advisor and register for classes, and itineraries are a mix of school-wide and program-specific events. Course descriptions can be found through the Office of the University Registrar (scroll down to Courses of Instruction). The first day of classes for the Fall 2015 semester is Thursday, August 27. Click here for the current and future year versions of the University Academic Calendar.