Fall 2014 Orientation Dates:
- Master of Business Administration in Nonprofit Management (MBA) orientation begins: Monday, August 25
- Master of Arts in Sustainable International Development (SID) orientation begins: Friday, August 22
- Master of Arts in Coexistence and Conflict (COEX) orientation begins: Monday, August 25
- Master of Science in International Health Policy & Management (MS) orientation begins: Friday, August 22
- Master of Public Policy (MPP) orientation begins: Monday, August 25
- Doctor of Philosophy in Social Policy (PhD) orientation begins: Monday, August 25
All orientation programs are mandatory. Program administrators will distribute more details to admitted students via email. All students will discuss their course options with their faculty advisor and register for classes, and itineraries are a mix of school-wide and program-specific events. Course descriptions can be found through the Office of the University Registrar (scroll down to Courses of Instruction). The first day of classes for the Fall 2014 semester is Thursday, August 28. Click here for the current and future year versions of the University Academic Calendar.