For the PhD class of 2015, 100% of graduates were employed by graduation. Of those, 57 percent work in academia, 18 percent work in consulting, 16 percent work in the nonprofit sector and 9 percent work in government.
Here is a sample of positions held by recent Heller School PhD graduates.
- Associate, Abt Associates
- Associate, Booz Allen & Hamilton, Inc.
- President & CEO, Castro-Donlan Consulting, LLC
- Associate Research Scientist, Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies
- Assistant Professor, Gordon College
- Instructor/Team Lead, Harvard Medical School/Partners HealthCare
- Health Care and Safety Consultant, Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- State Representative, Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Health Policy Manager, Roche
- Adjunct Faculty and Senior Fellow, Suffolk University
- Associate, Tripod Education Partners
- Senior Fellow, University of Washington Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Yale School of Public Health