Graham Whitaker Wright
- Wright, Graham. "From Domination to Integration: Dealing with Polarized Views of Race in Contemporary American Politics." The Future of Progressivism: Applying Follettian Thinking to Contemporary Issues. Ed. Margaret Stout. Claremont, CA: Process Century Press., 2018
- Wright, Graham. "The Political Implications of American Concerns About Economic Inequality." Political Behavior 40. 2 (2018): 321-343.
- Wright, Graham. "Politics on the Quad: Comfort Discussing Contentious Political Issues on Campus." Northeast Political Science Association (NPSA) Annual Conference, Philadelphia, PA. November, 2017.
- Wright, Graham; Shain, Michelle; Hecht, Shahar; Saxe, Leonard. The Limits of Hostility: Students Report on Antisemitism and Anti-Israel Sentiment at Four US Universities. Waltham, MA Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies, Brandeis University.: 2017.
- Saxe, Lenoard; Wright, Graham; Hecht, Shahar; Shain, Michelle; Sasson, Ted; Chertok, Fern. Hotspots of Antisemitism and Anti-Israel Hostility on US Campuses. Waltham, MA Steinhardt Social Research Institute, Brandeis University: 2016.
- Saxe, Leonard; Chertok, Fern; Wright, Graham; Shain, Michelle, Hecht, Shahar; Koren, Annette. All together separate: Race, ethnicity, and religion on the Brandeis campus.. Waltham, MA Steinhardt Social Research Institute, Brandeis University: 2016.
- Shain, Michelle, Chertok, Fern; Wright, Graham, Hecht, Shahar; Koren, Annette, Geller, Richard; Saxe, Leonard. Diversity, Pressure, and Divisions on the University of Pennsylvania Campus.. Waltham, MA Steinhardt Social Research Institute, Brandeis University: 2016.
- Wright, Graham Whitaker. "The Social Positioning of American Political Ideology." Midwest Political Science Association (MPSA) Annual Conference.. Chicago, IL. April, 2016.
- Wright, Graham. "An Empirical Examination of the Relationship between Nonresponse Rate and Nonresponse Bias." Statistical Journal of the IAOS: Journal of the International Association for Official Statistics 31. 2 (2015).
- Sasson, Ted; Shain, Michelle; Hecht, Shahar; Wright, Graham; Saxe, Leonard. "Does Taglit Birthright Israel Foster Long-Distance Nationalism?." Nationalism and Ethnic Politics 20. 4 (2014): 438-454.
- Wright, Graham. "Assessing Bias in Surveys of Rare Populations Using Probability-based Online Panels." Statistics Canada’s 2013 International Symposium on Methodological Issues, Ottawa, Canada. October, 2013.
- Wright, Graham. "Removing “Cliff Effects” in Massachusetts Subsidized Child Care." Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management (APPAM) Fall Research Conference. Washington, DC. November, 2013.
- Kadushin, Charles, Wright, Graham; Shain, Michelle; Saxe, Leonard. "How Socially Integrated into Mainstream America are Young American Jews?." Contemporary Jewry 32. 2 (2012): 167-187.
- Wright, Graham; Peugh, Jordan. "Surveying Rare Populations Using a Probability-based Online Panel." Survey Practice 5. 3 (2012).
- Kadushin, Charles; Wright, Graham, Shain, Michelle. "Ego Network Indicators of Jewish Young People’s Integration." International Network of Social Network Analysis (INSNA) Sunbelt Conference, St Pete's, FL. March, 2011.