Associate Professor Emerita
email@example.com • Epstein Building • WSRC • 781-736-8100
- Williams,Constance. Black Teenage Mothers: Pregnancy and Childrearing from their Perspective. Lexington Books, 1990.
- Williams,Constance, with Joe Feagin and Charles Tilly. Subsidizing the Poor: A Boston Housing Experiment. Boston: D.C. Heath, 1972.
- Williams,Constance, with Joe Feagin and Charles Tilly. Rent Supplements in Boston: An Evaluation of the Boston Housing Authority Program of Rent Supplements for Large Low-Income Families: 1964-1967. Cambridge: Joint Center for Urban Studies, 1968.
Awards and Honors
- D.H.L., honoris causa, Curry College (2003)
- Visiting Scholar, Women's Studies Research Center at Brandeis, 2003-2004 (2003)
- Berea College Distinguished Alumnus Award for "the many ways she has enriched the lives of others" (1994 - 1995)
- Mass. Chapter, National Association of Social Workers Award for Greatest Contribution to Social Policy and Change (1993)