Senior Statistical Programmer
email@example.com • Heller-Brown Building • 270 • 781-736-3814
Statistics, Observational Data Analysis, Health Services Research, SAS Programming
- Larson, MJ, Mohr, BA, Jeffery, DD, Adams, RS, & Williams, TV. "Predictors of Positive Illicit Drug Tests after OEF/OIF Deployment among Army Enlisted Service Members." Military Medicine (2016). (forthcoming)
- Vanneman, ME, Harris, A, Chen, C, Mohr, BA, Adams, RS, Williams, TV, & Larson, MJ. "Army Active Duty Members' Linkage to Veterans Health Administration Services after Deployments to Iraq or Afghanistan and Following Separation." Military Medicine 180. 10 (2015): 1052–1058.
- Harris, A, Chen, C, Mohr, BA, Adams, RS, Williams, TV, & Larson, MJ. "Predictors of Army National Guard and Reserve Members Use of Veteran Health Administration Health Care After Demobilizing From OEF/OIF Deployment." Military Medicine 10. (2014): 1090-1098.
- Larson, MJ, Mohr, BA, Adams, RS, Wooten, NR, & Williams, TV. "Missed Opportunity for Alcohol Problem Prevention among Active Duty Service Members Postdeployment." Am J Public Health 104. 8 (2014): 1402-1412.
- Larson, MJ, Mohr, BA, Lorenz, LS, Grayton, C, & Williams TV. "General and Specialist Health Care Utilization in Military Children of Army Service Members who are Deployed, Chapter 6." Military Deployment and its Consequences for Families. Ed. SM Wadsworth & D Riggs. New York, NY: Springer, 2014. 87-110.
- Larson, MJ, Adams, RS, Mohr, BA, Harris, AHS, Merrick, EL, Funk, W, Hoffman, K, Wooten, NR, Jeffery, DD & Williams TV. "Rationale and Methods of the Substance Use and Psychological Injury Combat Study (SUPIC): A Longitudinal Study of Army Service Members Returning From Deployment in FY2008–2011." Substance Use & Misuse 48. (2013): 863-879.
- Wooten, NR, Mohr, BA, Lundgren, LM, Adams, RS, Merrick, EL, Williams, TV & Larson, MJ. "Gender Differences in Substance Use Treatment Utilization in the Year Prior to Deployment in Army Service Members." Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment 45. (2013): 257-265.
- Larson, MJ, Mohr, BA, Adams, RS, Ritter, G, Perloff, J, Williams, TV, Jeffery, DD & Tompkins, C. "Association of Military Deployment of a Parent or Spouse and Changes in Dependent Use of Health Care Services." Med Care 50. 9 (2012): 821–828.
- Rastogi, A, Mohr, BA, Williams, JO, Soobader, MJ, de Brantes, F. "Prometheus payment model: application to hip and knee replacement surgery." Clin Orthop Relat Res 467. 10 (2009): 2587-97.
- Mohr, BA, Bhasin, S, Kupelian, V, Araujo, AB, O'Donnell, AB, McKinlay, JB. "Testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, and frailty in older men." J Am Geriatr Soc 55. 4 (2007): 548-55.
- Mohr, BA, Bhasin, S, Link, CL, O’Donnell, AB, McKinlay, JB. "The effect of changes in adiposity on testosterone levels in older men: longitudinal results from the Massachusetts Male Aging Study." Eur J Endocrinol 155. 3 (2006): 443-52.
- Mohr, BA, Araujo, AB, O'Donnell, AB, Kupelian, V, Travison, TG & McKinlay, JB. "More on the measurement of normal testosterone levels: Comments on the Barrett-Connor commentary." Clin Endocrinol 63. 2 (2005): 235-237.
- Mohr, BA, Guay, AT, O'Donnell, AB & McKinlay, JB. "Normal, bound and nonbound testosterone levels in normally ageing men: Results from the Massachusetts Male Ageing Study." Clin Endocrinol 62. 1 (2005): 64-73.
- Mohr, BA, Feldman, HA, Kalish, LA, Longcope, C & McKinlay, JB. "Are serum hormones associated with the risk of prostate cancer? Prospective results from the Massachusetts Male Aging Study." Urology 57. 5 (2001): 930-935.
Beth Mohr, M.S. is a Senior Statistical Programmer at the Heller School for Social Policy and Management. She has extensive experience performing complex data manipulations and multivariate analysis of clinical, questionnaire, and claims data. Her current work includes analyzing data about the use of financial incentives to improve substance use treatment in the state of Maine and estimating inpatient costs of healthcare acquired conditions. Before coming to Brandeis, Ms. Mohr analyzed commercial health plan data to estimate episode costs for acute and chronic conditions. Ms. Mohr has also been a statistician on a variety of epidemiologic studies and clinical trials. Her interests include observational data analysis, mental health, substance abuse, aging, and the cost and quality of healthcare.
University of Washington
Awards and Honors
- Most outstanding abstract in the Child Health theme category, 2010 Academy Health Annual Research Meeting, Boston, MA (2010)